ULTIMATE - Introduces POLAR Outdoor UPDRAFT Wood Furnaces STANDARD-CLASS
STANDARD OUTDOOR WOOD FURNACE
Our STANDARD Heater delivers on simplicity. Nothing is complicated about this heater. Get wood... any kind or type of wood. If it isn't dry wood, let it dry for a few months. Then load the firechamber, ignite the fire, close the rugged firechamber door and walk away. The STANDARD heater will do the rest and generate hot water for your heating needs. Designed to be simple and reliable with the waterjacket, firechamber and loading door manufactured from 1/4" thick certified steel, the STANDARD models provide years of trouble free service.
Reliable and extremely simple and easy to use. Burn any kind of wood with minimal effort. Thousands of installs. Proven.
Furnaces by POLAR Explore UPDRAFT features
1. Strong Spacious Firechamber - the large round firechamber allows for longer burn times and less frequent loading. 1/4" Thick certified steel helps insure long service life.
2. Heat Exchanger Pipes and Baffle - Increase total heat transfer by routing air the full length of the fire chamber and increasing heat exchanger surface area.
3. Heavy Duty Loading Door and Latch - Rugged load door construction insures your door will never fail. Positive pressure latch design ensures a good long lasting seal and increases service life and performance of door gasket.
4. Rugged and Large Waterjacket - The heavy waterjacket is manufactured from 1/4" thick steel. A larger higher volume waterjacket results in longer burn times, less cycling, less smoke, and a more stable hydronic system.
5. Commercial Quality R20 Fiberglass Insulation - Keeps the heat inside the heater and keeps the winter cold out of your heater. More insulation is better.
6. Rugged Outdoor Housing - Roof panels and trim are made from heavy 14 gauge steel and coated with UV resistant paint. The sides of the heater are covered with commercial grade all weather overlapping siding for a tight seal.
7. Simple Reliable Heater Controls - Non digital simple Honeywell aquastat controllers provide extremely reliable and precise control of the combustion process.
8. Insulated Chimney Hookup - Used to connect the heater to an insulated chimney and rain cap. Insulated chimney connection design insures a reliable long term seal between roof and chimney.
9. Spacious Plumbing Area - Spacious plumbing hookup area for convenient installation and easy access to the pumps and power disconnect. Room for additional layer of insulation to insulate the piping, pumps and valves
MORE Real Warranty
15 Year Warranty on Every G-Class furnace ships with the Polar Furnace 15 year limited warranty which provides more real warranty coverage than most other warranties on similar products. For example, our warranty includes 100% coverage against leaks if a G-Class needs to be repaired or replaced in the first 4 years.
Outdoor Wood Furnaces
Innovation, Ease of use, Reliability, Highest Quality Workmanship. Safety. EPA Rated for Residential, Farm and Business.
G-2 GASIFIER OWF
G-3 GASIFIER OWF
STANDARD Updraft OUTDOOR WOOD FURNACES
Our high standard line of Agricultural and Commercial Business Outdoor Wood Furnaces.
See the specs and detailed technical data on the G-CLASS POLAR
© 2012 Polar Furnace Mfg. Inc. All Rights Reserved
A Polar Furnace outdoor wood furnace is used to burn wood outdoors and generate hot water. The hot water is transferred to where it is needed using underground pipes. An outdoor wood furnace is otherwise known as outdoor wood boiler, outdoor wood gasification furnace, outdoor furnace, outdoor wood stove, outdoor boiler, wood boiler, wood furnace, outdoor hydronic heater, and hydronic heater.
An outdoor wood furnace or outdoor wood stove is safe and efficient and can supply 100% of heat required to a single or multiple buildings, domestic hot water, pool, hot tub, green house, and even grain dryer. The heat is distributed from the outdoor wood furnace using standard hydronic components. All the typical hydronic heat emitters can be used including forced air furnace with radiator, air handler, floor radiant heat, panel radiator, base board radiator, heat exchanger, side arm heat exchanger, etc.
Proven Design - several thousand installed across North America
Safe - CSA and UL safety tested and certified
Reliable - simple heavy construction, simple controls
G-Class Heaters are safe and easy to use and are certified to the most recent CSA and UL safety standards.